Monday 28 December 2015

Adidas Stan Smiths.



Stan Smiths; a classic in the world of shoes. These babies are my new found obsession. Since starting University, the need for sensible shoes became apparent to me so I decided to invest in a pair of these bad boys.

Trainers never used to be a big thing for me. I saw them as solely a fitness necessity until one day I had an epiphany and purchased a pair of black Nike trainers for casual day-to-day wear. It's fair to say that pair of trainers are my most loved and most worn shoes.



The thing I love about trainers is the comfort, convenience and versatility. They're great when i'm on my feet all day and as pictured above I can wear them paired with pretty much anything, be it jeans, dresses, skirts. It's a great and effortless way of pairing down a slightly smarter outfit or polishing off a casual jeans and t shirt ensemble. It's very easy to understand how sport luxe has had a heavy influence in fashion over the past few years. After seeing these kicks on the likes of Gigi Hadid and Kylie Jenner to Doutzen Kroes and Sienna Miller, it's obvious these are shoes that can be adaptable to any and every style.

Though these shoes did rub my feet to ruin and I may have gone through a whole box of plasters trying to break them in - hey no pain, no gain am I right? - these shoes are a great addition to my wardrobe and I imagine will be loved and cherished for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!